May 7, 2009

Haterz Get Mad Cause I have Style!

Ok ,i usually don't do posts this close together but I get my first hate comment not quite ago,and it was DAMN way along Mad.
this person(i presume a BITCH of a person) said i had no taste,stupid stylish,skinny and it said my pictures Looks Damn Un-Stylish.
To tell you the truth that what i looks like and considering you've never make me to what it be!
we all have different taste and to be perfectly honest , why bother read my blog if your just gonna say Damn horrible bitchy things! your a sad pathetic bitch person with no real guts and probably a pathetic Bitchy life.
And also , this goes to anyone who does send hate comments-we do those blogs for style sharing and not for you all Bitch person to mock! It's Damn horrible disgusting and you wouldn't want something like that to be done to you all Bitchy so to be frank your just sad.
I like what I wear( otherwise I wouldn't wear it ) and I'm happy with myself so just get the Fucking over it.
(sorry everybody nice out there but i felt like i had to make this kind of post!)
SO TO SOME UP DON"T LEAVE HATE COMMENTS. JUST DON"T LEAVE A COMMENT ON ME!