Actually i don't post this close
but...
I Damn Hated those Bored people who Post Bored Blogger things
And Even Un-necessary Posting and Speeches !
Why am i hated?
Great question,
Because it was Stupid!!
i hated what they write is
"today i bath but no water...so i bath it dry way..bla Bla BLA.."
"tonight i can't sleep..already 4am..atlast i sleep 1 hour..bla Bla BLA"
You MANIAC !
In my seens , i think blogger is write whatever you want..
but you think this is what?
your diary?
your Notes?
Your History?
(Come on~Chill out~ That's your seens not my seens)
Certainly you'll said that..
When~~~ you finish reading~
And if you Reading Deeply
you would know that
how maniac you are,
haha...of course ~
BeCaUsE
I'm Bored and i Hated the most is those Bored guy who write bored things
you know?
i aren't write bored things
i just write out all those bored blogger's minds
AM I?
think about it!
"bla bla bla bla bla things"
How Fuck is you guys har?
(eeeeeeeek PUIIIIII !)
